- Preliminary Informing for Airline Companies was launched
- B2C-project (service for individuals) was started
- New offices are opened in the following cities: Ust-Kut, Salekhard, Irkutsk
- Our own warehouse in Pavlovskaya Sloboda (Moscow region) was launched in commercial operation (65 000 square meters)
- A new warehouse in St. Petersburg was opened - Utkina Zavod - 10 000 square meters
- The first Major’s representative was opened at Kuntsevo-2 Station in Moscow
- New offices were opened in the following cities: Tyumen, Novosibirsk
- A warehouse was opened in the logistics complex "Logopark Sever" (Moscow region) - 20 000 square meters
- Major Cargo Service launched regular international railway shipments from China
- Major Cargo Service representative office opened in the Republic of Belarus (Minsk)
- Major Express covers 6100 locations on the territory of Russian Federation and 220 countries worldwide
- Major Terminal opened warehouse in Ekaterinburg
- Major Cargo Service became an official representative of Expeditors in the territory of Kazakhstan
- Major Terminal launched the project of IPO Nissan, St.Petersburg
- Major Express opened distribution center in Moscow
- Major Express launched automatic cargo sorter
- MCS Kazakhstan LLP entered the register of customs representatives
- Major Cargo Service has successfully passed regular audits of the international non-profit organization American TRACE International, which specializes in anti-corruption checks of commercial organizations doing international business (distributors and suppliers)
- Regional offices were opened in Nizhniy Novgorod and Surgut.
- Company starts the activity at Kazakhstan and regional offices were opened in AlmaAty and Astana.
- Major is nominated as exclusive customs representative on Crocus Expo Exhibition Center.
- Major is member of The Association of European Businesses (AEB).
- Regional offices were opened in Krasnodar, Smolensk, Naberezhnye Chelny and Engels.
- Expansion of own regional network at Far East area: new offices in Vladivostok and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk were opened
- An office was opened at Pulkovo Airport, St.Petersburg
- An office was opened at excise customs post in St.Petersburg
- Major Cargo Service is included in the register of Nationwide Customs Representatives according to new Customs Code of Customs Union of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan
- Subdivision "Region Cargo Service" is included in the register of Nationwide Customs Representatives according to new Customs Code of Customs Union of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan
- Opening of office in Rostov-on-Don
- Expansion of network of warehouses in Russia: Khabarovsk, Nefteyugansk
- Opening of network of FSL warehouses in Russia
- Our company successfully passed re-certification on conformity with international standard on quality management and received ISO 9001:2008 certificate
- Second office is opened in St. Petersburg.
- Class “A” warehouse terminal was opened: Istra, Moscow region road network of warehouses was opened in Russia: Sochi, Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk, St. Petersburg, Samara, Kazan.
- The project Major Leasing was launched.
- Company was admitted into the International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations (FIATA).
- Customer on-line internet system MAP (Major Access Point) was put into commercial operation.
- Our company became a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA).
- Class “A” M9 warehouse complex was opened in the territory of Major City.
- Major LTL project was launched, transportation of (LTL) cargoes.
- Regional offices were opened in Yekaterinburg, Vladivostok, Nakhodka, Samara, Novorossiysk, Voronezh, Komsomolsk-on-Amur..
- Major Cargo Service became the first customs broker that conducts electronic declaration of air cargo in the Russian Federation. This project was implemented at Domodedovo Customs.
- Our company received certificate of conformity to international standard for quality management ISO 9001:2001.
- Major Cargo Service is included in the register of Nationwide Customs Brokers, and also became a member of the National Association of Customs Brokers (agents) NACB.
- An office was opened at Vnukovo Airport, Moscow
- Regional offices were opened in Novosibirsk and Saratov.
- Major Cargo Service became an exclusive agent of Expeditors (an international provider of logistics services).
- The Company obtained exclusive rights to distribution of Nissan car spare parts and transportation of Nissan and Skoda cars in Russia.
- Major Terminal company, providing services of secure cargo storage and warehouse logistics was founded.
- According to logistics association Major Cargo Service company was nominated as “The best freight forwarding company in Russia”
- Regional offices were opened in Kazan and Cheboksary.
- Courier company Major Express, providing express delivery services in Russia was founded.
- An office was opened at Domodedovo Airport, Moscow.
- Regional offices were opened in Izhevsk and St. Petersburg.
- Freight forwarding company Major Cargo Service was established as a part of Group of company Major.
- First office was opened at Sheremetyevo Airport, Moscow.
- Obtained State Customs Committee license to carry out activities as an Nationwide Russian customs broker.
- Central office was opened in Moscow.