Customs clearance and distribution of fashion goods
- Customer Industry: fashion
It’s the largest Russian operator in fashion industry – women's underwear, swimming suits, house and beachwear
- Tasks that we had:
- to provide customs clearance services for goods arriving by sea, air and overland all over Russia
- to deliver goods to warehouses
- to make warehouse handling processes
- to provide delivery to consignees
- Specifics of the case and how we succeded:
- Wide commodity nomenclature.
- We appointed a personal manager who was responsible for careful processing.
- Discrepancies in weights and/or quantity of goods.
- We specified the weight for each size of commodity unit.
- Short-term periods.
To carry out transportation in limited time-lines mode we organized strict interval deliveries and developed a dispatch scheme which:
- was based on morning, afternoon and evening intervals;
- took into account the features of acceptance in each shopping center;
- formed optimal routes and in some cases combined them;
- сonsolidated cargo of different customers delivered to the same address
- allowed to deliver about 50 routes at a time.
- High liquidity of a cargo and a delicate package.
Together with the customer we’ve got a successful long-term cooperation, geography extension, development of an agent network, improvement and development of IT technologies and security systems. Now this is a regular service implemented on a weekly basis.
We placed CCTV-cameras in warehouses to get rid of blind areas. We also provided additional thermo-shrink package.