Cargo transport by sea is the most simple, reliable and optimal form of transportation
Moving cargo by sea is the most simple, reliable and cost-effective transportation mode. Our company offers full range of services for import / export / transit shipments, including arranging sea/river freight, port forwarding, customs clearance / transit handling and further delivery by different modes of transport: by truck, by rail, by air.
Transportation by sea and by river
We are offering cargo delivery by sea and by river. Our services include:
- arranging multimodal delivery for import, export, and transit cargo
- shipping cargo in different types of containers, including 20’ DV, 40’ DV, 40’ HC, Open Top, Flat Rack, Tank, REF , 45’ HC etc.
- shipping cargo as break bulk, RORO
- arranging freight for out-of-gauge and project cargo
- chartering vessels (RORO / HEAVYLIFT, river-sea)
- port handling
- port forwarding
- full range of freight forwarding services, including issuing necessary transportation documents and own FIATA documentation (Bill of Lading, FCR, Waybill etc)
- working with perishable goods and goods that require special storage and transportation conditions
We can also offer additional services:
- Cargo insurance
- Cargo survey
- Cargo weighting
- Container purchase
- We are striving to provide our customers with reliable “door-to-door” service, best rates using our direct service contracts with shipping lines, wide network and contract rates of our global partner Expeditors International
- We assure our customers have regular updates, cargo tracing and can monitor delivery orders through our MAP system.
Major offers consolidation and LCL delivery from Northern America, Europe, Southeast Asia and China to Russia. LCL service can include:
- Cargo pick up from the shipper’s site and delivery to agent’s CFS
- Consolidation at CFS
- Export customs clearance
- Weighting / packaging, if necessary
- Further dispatch by sea to CFS port of discharge
- Customs clearance or transit handling at CFS port of discharge
- Port forwarding
- Further cargo delivery as LTL to final destination
Major Cargo Service can offer cargo delivery from door to door by any transportation mode – by sea / by truck / by rail / by air. However, sometimes there are certain situations, when sea freight may not satisfy requirements on transit time and air freight can be too expensive.
In this case, we are ready to offer AIR + SEA product. Combining both modes of transport, we can offer a unique cost-efficient solution on transit time and transportation costs.