LTL Auto Transportation
Transportation of consolidated cargoes (LTL) is a common way of sending goods in transport logistics
Consolidated cargo is a common way of cargo transporting. Major company has many years’ experience in this field, offering its customers regularly send groupage cargo in Russia.
The concept of "general cargo carriage," says it all - cargo for shipments are collected from different senders and sent to different recipients in one city.
For transportation of cargoes received various goods by weight, volume and character, from 1 kg to 20 tons is produced groupage cargo vans 80-82 m3.
General cargo carriage benefits significantly in value compared to other modes of transport, as the calculation is based on weight, size and dimensions of the particular cargo.
For customer convenience by Major developed a whole system of joint cargo:
- Implementation of the fence the goods from the warehouse sender
- Provision of cargo handling, providing special. equipment
- Packing of cargo
- Documentation of all the rules stipulated by the Russian legislation
- Cargo delivery to the door of the recipient
- Providing a personal manager in charge of all phases of the process.
Experts of the company Major will advise you on all delivery of cargoes and will assist to address these issues.