Report to: CEO
Supervises: Regional offices staff
Provides full range of logistics services.
- Ensure an operational and financial stability of existing offices
- Achieve financial results of the offices according to the development plans
- Develop working policies in all aspects of business including operations, sales, finance, information technology, HR etc.
- Develop network relationship
- Save administrative costs
- Support relationships with customers and suppliers
Requested skills and experience
- Deep knowledge of logistics products
- Experience in international logistics companies for at least 5 years
- Experience in the development and sale of logistics services
- Experience of development of agency networks
- Willingness to frequent business trips